- Welcome to AccessRIO.
- This secure site provides students, faculty and administrative staff with world-class Intranet and Internet services. This is where you can check e-mail, register for courses, and explore the Internet.
- *Click here to start the application process.
- Important Notices - Please Read:
- Drop for Non-Payment will happen in:
- You must pay your fees no later than 11 p.m. on January 9th, 2018 to avoid being dropped from all your classes (this includes any added, waitlisted and registered classes). Log in to AccessRIO and pay your fees.
- Please review the Drop for Non-Payment Procedures to find out if you qualify for an exemption.
- * Student Parking Permits: Log in and click on the Student Tab.
- What's Inside?
- E-mail: Send and receive e-mail, and create your own personal address book.
- Calendar: Access and manage your personal, course and school calendars.
- Groups: Create, manage and join group homepages for clubs, affiliations and interests.
- and much more...
- User Manual: Using the Rio Hondo College AccessRio Portal.
- AccessRIO Maintenance Schedule
Notice: None at this time.
Important: The Pre-Registration Survey is now required before registering for new term classes.